8515 S Texas 6
Houston, TX 77083
Residents can contact Ann Wilhite at 713-539-9075 with GFL Environmental in the event garbage is not picked up on scheduled pick up days.
- Scheduled collection days are: TUESDAY and FRIDAY.
- ALL waste must be located at the curb on scheduled collection days by 7:00am.
- Refuse must be either in containers or bags not exceeding 40-gallons or 40-pounds. (Household garbage is defined as waste generated inside the house, exclusive of any construction or remodeling debris)
- Trees, shrubs, brush trimmings and fencing must be tied and bundled in lengths no greater than 4-feet with no branch diameter exceeding 3-inches.
- Heavy/Bulky waste/items must be located at the curb area of each residence and will be collected on regularly scheduled collection day. Items such as appliances, furniture, carpet (up to 1 room, rolled up 4-feet wide and less than 50-pounds), cardboard boxes (flattened).
- By Federal Law, refrigerators and freezers or any other items containing Freon must be drained of Freon and have an accompanying bill to validate such service was performed.
- Items excluded from normal collection are wet paint, dirt, rocks, bricks, concrete, tires, batteries, motor oil, cooking oil, liquids, flammable liquids, and waste generated by a private contractor or any materials or items deemed hazardous materials.
- HOLIDAYS: If the scheduled collection day falls on any of the following holidays, the normal service will be resumed the following scheduled pick up day. WCA observes the following holidays: New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day